Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Easter Weekend and This Weekend

I just got pics from my old college friend, Joanne, who visited easter weekend, as mentioned in a previous post, which I don't feel like editing, so will just add more here. She was so good at taking pics, you know, in that mom-like way, which makes you wonder why you don't take more pictures yourself.



It's lunch time right now and just looking at this picture makes my mouth water thinking of our dinner at Zocalo with Amy. They do have take out, I might just have to treat myself and pick something up on my way home. That or ribs, I have meant to pick up some food at the Blue Ribbon. Not a big ribs person, but the food at this place, including the ribs is to die for (sorry cows or pigs - suprisingly, noone at work right now can decide which animal they come from - both? Does anyone know?)



It's funny since I am working on the Audobon Wellfleet project out on the cape that we went to the Audubon Broadmoore. (ok maybe that isn't funny, coincidental? - no, not really) Anyways, gorgous day, beautiful company, and stunning setting (ok, not really stunning, too strong a word, but apparently my thesarus has shut down).



So that was my easter weekend with pics. Last weekend, with no pics, I procrastinated a bit and started a knitting project - it felt soo good. I've been really missing not knitting. I don't think I've ever knitted with cotton, but started and am about half way done the front (right below the boob line) of calla, a pattern I got from magknits. I'm liking it and am making it for a bustier friend of mine. I keep bringing it with me to knit on the subway, but keep forgetting how crowded it is, so really can only knit for a few stops before it gets crowded. Plus, the two cable patterns don't sync, so have to keep referring to the pattern to remember, what I'm doing where. But it's looking good - will try to post a real picture soone. Hope it turns out nicely.

No comments: