Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Catch up

I realize almost a month has passed without a post, and yet tons have happened, so here goes.

1. Works been busy.

2. This weekend, spent Saturday sleeping and just recuperating from a rough week. Dragged myself out the door to do the obligatory apperance at a friend's bbq b-day party (if you recall, it was a dreary, rainy day), only to have a wonderful time and ended up staying until after 2 am (only feasible since I hadn't gotten out of bed until noon so had already thrown the internal clock off).

3. Work has gotten ridiculous. Long hours, high stress, no end in sight (but, honestly, I do love what I'm doing).

4. Weekend before had a great time hanging out with Cece and Aaron - worked on the yarn room - love the organizing although I got to do the relaxing detangling of yarn. They were wonderful and treated me to a lobster dinner! I've been saying it was so nice as they are such warm and good vibe people, it helped reinvigorator my poor little soul.

5. Work has worn me out so much that I can't think of what else exciting has happened.



So that is pretty much my life in a nut shell. More to report on later perhaps (in the boy department).

No comments: