Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas is Offically Over

I just dropped off and posted the last of my christmas packages. Not too bad. Of course, it was the packaging up the gifts that delayed the whole thing. Every night I'd be so wiped by the time I finally got home. So this morning, woke up early for some reason and took the opportunity to finish this up once and for all. I picked cards that said "Happy Holidays". Vague enough that it could be Cheese Day (today, 1/20).





Talking of sleep, I've started reprogramming myself to wake back up at 6 am. I drifted into the 7 am/8 am zone over the holidays. Tricky with an hour commute for work. Of course, somewhat silly as I'll be flying to the other side of the world in three days, so my system is going to get messed up again.

No comments: